Head of the committee: Nikolay Kaira – Head of Union “Agricultural Enterprises Council of Donetsk region”.
Secretariat: mob. +38 (050) 347-85-73; е-mail: email@example.com
Agricultural & Environmental management Committee of Donetsk CCI (further Committee) is constantly acting functional inter-industry, consulting organization, that express particular interests of members of Donetsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry and collaborating organizations, which combine Small and Medium Business.
Objectives of the Committee:
- Analyzing factors, which caused negative influence on entrepreneurship development in agro industrial sector and rationalization natural resources use in Donetsk region, contribution removal of baseless constraints and bureaucratic barriers.
- Contribution to creating of effective forms and mechanisms of government and public support for agro industrial complex and rational usage of natural resources area.
- Establishment of contacts and organization business cooperation with international and national unions, associations, unions of entrepreneurs and single firms of foreign countries agricultural sector and environmental management area.
Functions of the Committee:
- Assistance to Ukrainian enterprises and entrepreneurs in familiarization, usage and expansion foreign and national practices in development entrepreneurship in agro industrial sector and usage of natural resources area, getting additional information and consulting help in international cooperation issues along the lines of committee function.
- Support and participating in work of exhibitions, conferences, seminars, symposiums and other events along the lines of committee function in Ukraine and abroad.
- Organization of business representatives’ meetings, courses and seminars for experience exchange and reeducation of sectoral associations experts and enterprises of agro industrial complex and environmental management area.
Committee meetings are conducted at least once during the quarter.