Nowadays, for entrepreneurs it is not enough just to do their job for success. They also need to know how to sell their product or service.
September 12, Centre of Business Support in Kramatorsk, based on Donetsk CCI organized a training
for entrepreneurs who wants to develop their business effectively “Brand and trademark: tips for business”
. Moreover, exactly accurate brand together with quality products are basic components of a successful business.
Participants of the training learned from well-known business coaches from strategic communications about effective tools, heard recommendations on their application, brand management and advertising.
– owner of communication agency “GOLUBi GROUP”, co-owner of “Agency of strategic decisions “Golub and Shynkarenko”, candidate in philosophy, author of numerous scientific publications, teacher of business school MIM-Kiev. Specialist in strategic communications, formation and creation of public opinion, formation and correction of image, brand management, advertising. Maryna Golub is in the TOP 10 business lady of the advertising and communication industry according to the magazine “Marketing media review”. She has experience in the European and American markets.Lyudmyla Stepanenko
- Director of the "International Institute of Business" based on DCCI, Manager of intellectual property.Lyudmila Karasiova
- an expert practitioner of the Donetsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry on intellectual property issues. She has 15 years of experience in patenting industrial designs, trademarks, registration of copyright and related rights. Appraiser of intellectual property objects.
Entrepreneurs learned about the difference between the brand and trademark; that creative approach, quality products and accurate brand are the main components of success.During the training
, entrepreneurs had the opportunity to gain new knowledge
• the identity of the company;
• the conditions for the origin of the brand;
• obtaining trademark rights;
• legal and economic aspects of the use of trademarks;
• risks and responsibility for illegal use of TM.
Positive and comfortable atmosphere helped the participants to work actively during the training.
In addition, the participants of the training had the opportunity to get individual advice, communicate with each other and with coaches.
Thanks to the coaches. We wish the participants success in the future!The program is implemented by the Center of Business Support in Kramatorsk, based on Donetsk CCI, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) within The EU4Business initiative of the European Union.